- Efficient light output and power consumption enables more devices on a loop
- Red flash - industry preferred colour for evacuation
- Advanced Protocol enables device function control & group polling
- Single point of installation means fewer wiring points & simplified system maintenance, saves time, cost & inventory
- Modular design allows individual components to be replaced separately
- Backwards compatibility with previous flash rate, B501 base
- Large cable access, rear or surface cable entry
- Simple twist fit onto universal B501AP base
- Rotary wheels & address tags for clear address indication
- Loop continuity spring supports first fix installation Approved to AS 7240.23 , AS 7240.17
- Environmental: RoHS, WEEE, REACH
Intelligent Detector Base Strobe is a modular, high-output loop powered device intended to alert building occupants of a potential fire. Approved to AS7240.3, AS7240.17, AS7240.23, it enables a complete, fully compliant and cost effective fire alarm system by reducing installation and commissioning costs through fewer wiring points.
The Intelligent solution enables easy system extensions in legacy and new projects, thereby providing the
highest level of protection for all building occupants. The device is installed by a twist fit onto the universal B501AP base (NFX-BASE-WHITE) for easy installation with lid (NFX-LID-W) option.